hi,hello and ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)
what's going on with me nowadays??!!
always think about food,food and FOOD.
i think i'm getting big,big,BIGGER.
now,i'm thinking of pudding that always made by my mum.
argghh.my tummy makes strange noise now! LAPARRRRRR~
actually,it is easy to make it.
but,now i'm at college.so,need to wait until the holiday comes :(
here,there is the recipe.
1 tin of evaporated milk
1 tablespoon of sugar
4 tablespoon of custard
1 bowl of water-to mix up with the custard
1 tin of cocktail
1 packet of Nona's crystal jelly
1 bowl of water
- arrange the swiss roll in any big bowl.
- boil up the evaporated milk and sugar with medium heat.
- mix the custard and water.and slowly add on in the mixture of evaporated milk and sugar.stir it up until the mixture become thick.
- take the fruit cubes from the cocktail and arrange that on the swiss roll.
- then,pour the mixture of custard over the swiss roll and fruits.
- after the custard become cold ,arrange the balance of fruit cubes on it.put it aside for a while.
- prepare the crystal jelly according to the instruction at the box ;)
- lastly,pour the jelly on the swiss roll and custard mixture.
|it is easier if look at the pic,right? ;)|
now.it is ready to eat!
if you want make it look more yummy,you can use a small glass or mug.
and add on whipped cream and fresh fruits on top of it.
|looks like cherry on snow|
|look nice right? this is for 'makan beradab'|
can't stand anymore.
my mouth is watering now.
starving for all this yummylicous dessert.
mama,i need you now :(
triffle,till we meet again.