wanna talk about my favourite food?
SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE sounds yummy.
urmmm,i'm craving for this now!
and i end up with this entry.lalalalalalalala~
actually,this not difficult to make this yummy meal.
passion and desire are the most important,i bet.
easier to someone like ME.
here,i get recipe for you and trust me,it's superlicioussss!!!
- 500 grams of spaghetti (packet)
- 500 grams of minced beef
- 200 ml milk
- 1 large yellow onion - chopped fine
- 1 clove garlic - chopped fine
- 1 can tomato puree is
- 4-5 fresh ripe tomatoes - diced
- 1 stick of carrot - diced small
- 2 stalks celery - diced small
- 1 can of button mushrooms - sliced (optional)
- 1 beef stock cube (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or Italian herbs Mixed Herbs
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (if you do not want to buy can wear regular cooking oil)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Grated Parmesan cheese - for serving
how to make it??
- Boil 2 liters of water in a large pot, add 2 teaspoons of salt. When a new boiling water add spaghetti. Stir occasionally and add a teaspoon of olive oil (or cooking oil) to a non-stick pasta. When the pasta is soft, remove and drain.
- Bolognese Sauce, Heat the olive oil, add butter and stir. When butter is melted and foaming add the onion and minced garlic. Do not be left dry and crispy, just enough onions wilt.
- Add in minced beef. Rattling meat . Fry until meat is brown.
- Put all the vegetables, fry the vegetables until soft.
- Add the milk. Strengthen the fire to boil milk, stir constantly. When you see all the milk has been absorbed by the meat, add tomato puree and fresh tomatoes. Use canned tomato puree to measure 2 cans of water, add to the sauce. Stir the sauce while the press-press tomato seeds that seem to disintegrate.
- Enter herbs, cubes (if using), salt and sugar to taste.
- NOTE: If you use a cube, for I am not in salt takpe because I already salty. Sugar cume to 1/4 teaspoon of milk because it was sweeter sauce. Again, must feel and weigh themselves sour, sweet and salty sauce.
- Let boil about 7 minutes, then lower the flame smallest. Simmer with the pot partially closed until sauce thickens.
- Can serve with grated parmesan cheese.
- NOTE: The traditionally Italian, Bolognese sauce simmer until 4 hours! If you want to save gas, 2 hours is quite old already hehe. I just simmer 1 hour this time, thick sauce and spaghetti with a beautiful coat. And most importantly, the taste of authentic Italian!
and here,it is.
arrgghhh..enough..my mouth is watering now.
although only pic,it is enough to make me hungry.
and now,i need to find some food.
ADIOS AMIGOS :)